Trimarge care is a family owned and run care agency, we provide personalised care to our Service Users in their homes. We encourage involvement in all aspects of our service delivery, our Service Users' involvement is of paramount importance to us, we have clear policies that outline our commitment to our Service Users in a holistic manner that involves every step in the planning, delivery, developing and reviewing the tailored service delivered.
Our commitment to quality care is the reason why we routinely carry out spot checks on our carers to ensure that there is a consistent delivery of high quality care services to our Service Users.
- All our carers are selected, trained and assessed to the highest standards. We have a number of specialist staff and are able to provide in-house training to meet particular needs if required. We even match our carers to our clients, taking personality, interests and hobbies into account.
- Unlike many other care providers, we deliver our services at a time that is convenient for you. Whether you require just one hour a week or a full-time live-in carer, our flexible staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We respect cultural diversity
- Promote Inclusion
- Focus on safety, positive outcome and wellbeing
- Transparent Service
- Committed to working with families and carers
- Promote holistic interventions and support
- Provides training to our staff
- All staff undergo enhanced DBS checks
- References obtained for each staff member
- Promote independence
- Compliance with CQC regulations
- Provide safe, effective and compassionate care
- Quality care at affordable price
Our home care services:
Our home care services, enables our service users to live independently within the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. We provide flexible assistance and support to suit individual needs. Home care services may include:
Personal care including assistance with:
- Assisting our Service Users in Getting into/out of bed
- Washing, shaving, oral hygiene dressing and hair care
- Eating and drinking
- Bladder and bowel support
- Medication support
- Assisting with mobility
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Household chores
- Shopping and other errands
- Escorted outings
- Night time assistance